Wednesday 29 February 2012

No Fishing Sign Clip Art
Back to Normal...


OH. MY. GOD!!! today is my last day so no more fish eating for me!!! YOUPIII!!!!!!! as u can see im really happy, content over all juss happy tht these two weeks are over...i mean the most recent experience with fish was soooo awful...u juss hv no idea im never gonna eat fish again....
Well i mite eat the first fish i tried cuz honestly it wasnt tht bad even the second but out of three main fishes i ate the most awful one was salmon which ironically is the one i was expecting to love the most...so really strange how things work out...
Anyways i think my journey isnt as successful as i expected it to be cuz i thought i wudve been a bit more comfortable with fish but i dont really feel tht way i guess if u were supposed to grade my "successfulness" i think i wudve gotten like lower than 50%....but i wudnt redo this to get a higher grade so for this one time i think im fine failing, in my success kind of way not for the actual mark...
Well i guess u cud say now tht these two weeks are over my relationship with fish is restored.... and the world is back into balance... :P

No comments:

Post a Comment