Tuesday 28 February 2012

ALMOST OVER!!!!!! :D

Hey guys i bet ur all as exicted as me tht these 2 weeks are gonna be over soon...well for the ones who were kinda gettin tortured...anyways i had fish today again it was salmon (eww...) but this past week i think i had a bit of tuna so i kinda had other stuff than salmon...and i also realized tht when i usually eat fish i get this real awkward feeling like idk its juss strange like my heart so doesnt want to eat tht stuff so its like getting closed or something but my brain is like u hv to do this...n so cuz of fish theres this really strong battle goin on inside of me...strange, absurd, bizarrre, and a bit weird...
Today im real proud tht i ate fish without staring at it forever i ate it faster...well i started eating it faster but then i slowed down...it took me quite awhile...anyways this time i was actually expecting this really tasty n yummy taste or like some wud same enriched with deliciousness cuz u know it was salmon...but when it came in my mouth ( dear god dont ever want to do tht again) it was sooo awful like i really wanted to puke...EWWWW!!!!! but i had to go through this thing....n the worse thing was tht my dad gave me like the biggest piece ever cuz usually i had the smallest piece...thts not really cheating is it? anywhoo i had to eat my piece tht was probably really...GINORMOUS!!! the taste was getting worse with every bite... :(
I didnt even finish my piece i gave it to my mom which is kinda funny cuz before she was all like u better eat all of tht piece or ur gonna get a beating!!! (as if...)  huh...u see how much they take it seriously...anyways i think i failed today cuz i wasnt able to eat it all but oh well atleast i did eat it a bit like almost all of it but left a bunch of it out.... :P 

No comments:

Post a Comment